Friday, November 7, 2008

One-Third of the Way Done... So It's Photo Day!

First off, thanks for the many notes of support - I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Now, to the results (33 days completed, 67 days to go). And, as they say, a picture paints a thousand words, right? So, let's get to the photos!

















"Before" (Day 1)... And "After" (Day 34)

And, NO, I'm not holding my stomach in! Here are "the numbers"...
  • 19 pounds lost... in 33 days!
  • Starting waistline: 46" Waistline now: 42" (-4")

  • Fat Percentage Lost: Approx. 5%!

  • Days in gym: 29 Days off: 4

  • Total minutes of exercise: 1575
  • Average minutes per workout: 54.3

My days of imitating Alfred Hitchcock are almost behind me!

In any case, this puts me a bit ahead of where I hoped I'd be by this time. But I fully recognize that the last ten pounds will fight me with every ounce of their being... literally and figuratively!

So, with no time to slack off, Andrea and I are headed to the gym soon for our Friday "S.T.E.P." class (I have no idea what STEP stands for, but it's a "killer") and a big salad.

Talk to you on Monday!

1 comment:

Courage Crafters (Speakers & Authors) said...

STEP was the most insane, painful workout I've had in a long time. So, let's plan to go again next week. Ugh!!!