Saturday, December 20, 2008

What's That I Smell? Oh, It's...

There's a scent in the air. Something interesting, delicious... and something I haven't sniffed in a long time, at least when it comes to hitting a weight loss goal.

What is the smell?

Cinnebons? No. Bacon sizzling in the pan? Nope. Pecan pie? Not that either.

It's the sweet, spicy, aromatic smell of... 199.9 (or less)!

Not only can I smell it, I can taste it... and I can see it... and I can feel it.

I have used ever sense at my disposal to create a multi-sensory, three-dimensional, living, speaking, breathing holographic vision of success... followed by the actions necessary to make that mirage a reality.

And what I have learned through this very interesting 100 Day Challenge (with 77 days behind me and entering the 'home stretch') it that, that's what it takes to accomplish anything of significance in your life.

If you want to achieve something big, something important, something life changing, "luck" doesn't cut it... "hoping" won't get it done... and "wishing" is nice, but W.I.S.H. is simply an acronym that stands for Waiting In Suspenseful Hopefulness.

Well, I ain't waiting no more. I'm doing. And the suspense this time around isn't about if... it's simply about when.

And, oh baby, when is coming. I can smell it.

No comments: