Monday, December 1, 2008

The High Performers Program is On My Mind

It's December 1, and the workshop that Andrea and I are conducting for HPI (High Performers International) at the Convention Center here in Portland next month is very much on my mind... and for two key reasons.

First, being the perfectionist I am - not that I am in 'perfect' (though I was recently diagnosed with a severe case of ARD) I feel an obligation to 'deliver the goods' to the participants who will be there. And...

Second, I find myself thrilled that the steps we'll be sharing (there are 12 of them, in all) really, truly work!

How do I know? Because they're the same exact steps I've been using on my 100 Day 'Body Transformation' Challenge... which has exceeded my greatest expectations (note: I'm still in a holding=pattern at 212.5 - down 26 pounds in 57 days - but feel another breakthrough coming on!)

Now, when we say "12 Steps" we're not talking like in AA or other similar program's which, by the way, we admire greately.

No, we're talking about what we call "The 12 Powers" which include...
  • The Power of Crystallization (creating a firm vision)
  • The Power of Concentration (putting all your energy into a single area)
  • The Power of Clues (looking to the best to see 'the path' they've taken)
  • The Power of Courage (having the 'pluck' or 'mettle' to face your fears)
  • The Power of Compression (getting more done in less time)
  • The Power of Committment (sticking it our, even when you don't want to)

And six others that Andrea and I have been researching... writing about... and testing for several years now. And the time to make the process (along with our new Go for No! Breakthrough performance Club) available to everybody is just 45 days away!

Can you spell E-X-C-I-T-E-D-?

1 comment:

HC said...

I'M EXCITED! I'M EXCITED! I'M EXCITED!! WHOOOOOO!