Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back On Track... Without an Extra Day to Spare!

Okay, the holidays are behind me. Well, almost. New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are yet to come, both being days on which I traditionally 'pig out'.

But I have a plan!

So, what is this plan? Go back to doing what I was doing, what brought me enormous success already. After all, I have dropped 31 pounds and the ship is headed in the right direction again (I dropped 4 pounds in the last few days, getting back to 206.6) for those of you who were concerned after reading about my recent 'mistletoe meltdown'.

Because the answer to taking off weight is ALWAYS the same, no matter who you are...
  • Eat well.
  • Exercise regularly.
  • And if you get sidetracked, get 'on track' as soon as possible.
Yes, there is a temptation to simply stop eating - after all, if I simply have Andrea lock me in the garage with a bowl of water and some of Courage's cat-kibble, I imagine I could break the 200 barrier, no problem. But... not... too... smart.

So, while I might slip in fruit-juice-fast to accelerate things a bit, doing something radical is not in the cards... and really unnecessary.

But I am cutting it close.

No comments: