Friday, October 10, 2008

Five Days Behind Me... Only 95 More to Go!

Well, there's good news and bad news this Friday morning.

The bad news is the economy. The good news is I'm losing pounds faster than the British Stock Exchange!

As you know, I started my 100 Day Challenge last Sunday at 238.5 pounds. Well, I climbed on the scale this morning and was thrilled to see... 231! Down 7.5 pounds in 5 days!

Now, admittedly, I was a bit "bloated" last weekend after a three-day "food fest" during which I stuffed myself silly. So I don't expect to continue dropping weight at this pace. But it was a boost, nonetheless!

For those of you who are wondering if I'm starving myself, the answer is: NO. I am exercising about an hour every day, and eating a decent 1,600-2,000 calories per day. So, if you're worried about me, don't - no animals will be harmed during this weight loss challenge, including ME!

Two of the 12 keys for achieving breakthrough performance (which we'll cover at the January workshop) are the power to "Commit" and the power to "Choose". I have made a commitment, but that commitment will get challenged greatly this weekend when Andrea and I go to our good friend's Mike & Lisa's for dinner! Lisa's cooking is to die for... and every minute will be a test!

(Note: Mike & Lisa own High Performers International, who is sponsoring our January workshop!)

So, come Monday moring (when I sit down here and start typing again) we'll see just how committed I really am. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Courage Crafters (Speakers & Authors) said...

You're doing good! A lighter you are - the faster we can spread our "go for no!" message!

HC said...

GO RICH GO!

Being smokin' hot is the reward - just say no!