Friday, October 3, 2008

The Official First Day is Sunday!

Well, I'm rapidly approaching the first day of my 100 Day Weight Loss Challenge, which is Sunday October 5th. This means that if I'm going to have a "last meal" of sorts it's going to have to be tonight or tomorrow (Friday, Saturday). Truth be told... knowing me... it will probably be both!

Now, as promised, I'm going to share everything I'm doing as I'm doing it - including the steps (something we call "The 12 Powers") from the workshop Andrea and I will be conducting here in Portland in January. But for right now, suffice it to say the first of the 12 powers (the Power of Clarity) is my initial focus.

I have a very clear vision of what I want to achieve (get my weight under 200 pounds for the first time in 11 years!) and from where I'm starting (I weighed in this morning at 236 pounds -yikes!) that will be QUITE a task... and quite a "breakthrough performance" when I achieve it.

Finally, some of you have written and asked if you can participate (I guess I'm not alone!) Well, I'd love it! Just type in the comments section of the blog!

In the meantime, there's one last ribeye that's go my name on it, and one last glass of cabernet that is dying to sipped!

No comments: